Free E-book Forum Specific Routines Leg presses for a while.

This topic contains 20 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Anonymous

Sounds like a great idea to me.  I've talked about it and gave the address for it to a bunch of clients I have too, it should help.

Anonymous

Why don't you have members post questions on the forums?  Something similar to your Q&A .mp3 posts.  But, do it on the forum… That might help out a lot at traffic.

Darrin
    Keymaster

Yeah, I used to get 5 to 10 fitness questions a week but I couldn't keep up with answering them all.  Months ago I changed the forms to have an auto reply saying I can't answer via email and that people had to post their questions on the forum.  But for some reason people aren't comfortable doing so.

Anonymous

Any way you could make a note on the form and have it be an auto-post in a new topic (subject or name of the question) in the forum???  It might help.  There has been jack-diddly for forum activity as of late.  Nothing to do for me now, always bored…

Anonymous

Greg, I don’t remember if you have any way to record yourself but. If you were to record about 10 overhead squats from the front view, and 10 from the side (squating down to chair height, no broomstick… just holding your hands straight up, with your feet hip width… which means under your hip bones, not shoulders…) and find a way to post it here or e-mail it to me I might be able to look at it and assess it for you if you would like. When I break it down you can refer to my article I just started for Darrin on SMR (foam-rolling) for some corrections in posture that I feel mihgt help you out some. The article should be pretty close to done later today, I’ll be bored at work all day and typing it.

Anonymous

I have got many useful ideas after reading the discussion on this thread. Keep sharing more on this issue. Smile

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.